The red cord of the Kaballa bracelet itself is usually made from thin sheep's wool yarn.
It is worn as a bracelet or band on the wearer's left wrist (conceived in some Kabbalistic theories as the receiving side of the spiritual body).
The red bracelet protects against the evil eye and brings luck and success.
- Kaballa Armband
- Red cord made of polyeser thread
- Gilded brass end pieces and clasp
- Length 18cm + 4cm extension
• Shipping costs for domestic deliveries (Germany): €0.00
• Shipping costs for deliveries abroad (outside of Germany): €15.00
• Delivery in Germany within 3-5 days.
• International deliveries within 5-14 days.
We will inform you by e-mail about the availability of the goods and the collection options. In this case, no shipping costs will be charged.
For further information, click here.
Would you like to make use of your right of return?
It can always happen that the ordered item doesn't fit or you don't like it. Inform us by email, fax or letter and send the item back to the following address prepaid:
After the item has been received and inspected by us, we will promptly refund the amount you have paid to us. The refund will be made to the account from which the payment was received.